ASIA E- COMMERCE EXPO 2015 is happening on November 25, 2015 at SMX Convention Center, Taguig from 8AM to 6PM.
We are expecting 1000 visitors on the event with 30 Exhibitors from different industries; Hotels & Resorts, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Tourism, Automotive, Hospitality, Business Process Outsourcing, Academe, Health, Food and Service to showcase their products and services and to give you gigantic discounts from their packages.
The main objective of the event is to empower the start ups and traditional organizations to adopt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions about; EPrivacy, Elogistics, EPayments, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, CRM, Strategy, E- Commerce and Going Global.
The organizers will present Start Up Innovators who submitted their profiles to share to the attendees their products, new ideas and services and possibly to meet their prospective partners. We are giving each StartUp Companies 5 minutes to present their innovation, company profiles, products and services for everyone to see. Some inventors and innovators are going to mentor them after their presentation in a panel discussion.
These StartUp Innovators are the future of this generation with an idea that’s disrupting their respective industries.
- Carlo Calimon- MobKard
- Dhang Tecson- Fishers and Changemakers
- Erick Chua- Shapecloud.ph
- Jojy Azurin – Horsepower.ph
- Jade Dolor- PackingDelicious.com
- Juan Azurin- Plato.ph
- Luis Sia- Prints.ph
- Mark Aethen Agana- ReShop.ph
- Robert Suyom Jr.- Snipe.ph
- Samantha Kapunan- iWantseats.com.ph
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking.
- Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
- Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
- Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
- Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
- Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
- Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
- Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
- Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
- Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
- Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
- Amor Maclang- Director for Communications, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc.
- Mannix Pabalan- CEO, Hashtag Digital
- Joey Gurango- CEO, Gurango Software Corporation
- Mario Berta,- CEO, Flyspaces.com
- Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
- Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
- Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
- Mike Grogan- Founder, BestOfYou Consulting
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
- Gain Direct Access to Potential Clients during and after the event
- Address the delegates as a KEY speaker
- Branding opportunity
- Profile Yourself As An Industry Leader
- Enhance Your Corporate Image
- Enjoy extensive publicity
Asia E- Commerce Expo is presented by TAG Media and Public Relations to promote the ASEAN region as a premier business destination. The conference serves as a hub for the spreading of ideas that help executive managers overseeing enterprises across the Asia Pacific region. Speakers are leaders in their industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.